This week we went around the college in small groups with zooms to get random sounds. We got these sounds so we can use it for background noise for a short animation clip of our choice. I then had to import on to my computer and put it into local storage in a folder so the rest of my group were able to get it as well. I thought importing the audio was going to be hard but it was easier than I expected.
Steve showed us all how to use Adobe Audition which is mainly used for audio. It was a lot to take and I did get confused so I just played around with the sounds I had but didn’t save any as it was just a little test for me.
I continued to edit my video, I eventually watched a tutorial on YouTube on how to add in titles for my video, when I watched it I realised how simple it actually was to do it as well as importing a photo. I then asked someone how to add in video transitions and as well it was easier than I thought, I did try before to add in transitions but it did not work.
I feel that this week I have accomplished more than I thought even with a stapler almost killing me.